Tuesday, August 5, 2008

12x12 THE MEETING UPDATE


Update buku gua: So far all the meeting BAGUS, very promising. Thanks En. Aziz Bakar for linking me with the right publisher.
Now I know its not easy to published a book. Very costly but return (no gerenti BEB) TAPI (gua confident with my book boleh JUAL). So anybody wanna published any book can contact me, will give you all some advice. (Macam terror aje).
Second meeting with Ministry, surprise they are very supportive and finding a way to help me published this book. Next week another meeting with them. (Everyday meeting pun OK) Thats all folk update of this book. So anybody out there who have cd or record with my design pls contact me.

Thnks

2 comments:

Shukor Yahya said...

Dear Tapa,

I wish you all the best in your effort to publish your book. As I also want to produce my own book maybe you can give me with your advices.

Shukor Yahya said...

Dear Tapa,

I wish you all the best in your effort to publish your book. As I also want to produce my own book maybe you can give me some of your valuable advices.